MSc in Cybersecurity, from the University of Central Lancashire, in association with ICSI
The shared ICSI and UCLAN Master’s programme offers a unique and valuable balance of theoretical knowledge and empirical training. As a result, upon completion students will hold three accredited professional qualifications and an academic post-graduate degree – the ideal combination from an employer’s perspective.
The whole programme can be completed remotely, based on our live online learning approach and the following stages:
1. Successful completion of all 3 ICSI programmes
- ICSI|CPT Certified Penetration Tester
- ICSI|CDFE Certified Digital Forensics Examiner
- ICSI|CIP Certified ISO 27001 Professional
2. Top-up assessment to qualify for continued study as per UCLAN’s academic programme
3. Registration for MSc programme
4. Successful completion of 3 modules
- Critical Analysis
- Cyber Warfare
- Cyber Defence
5. Final MSc Project
Full-time: 1 year
Part-time: 2-3 years
Multiple start dates are available.
Please contact us for more information.
Entry Requirements for the UCLAN degree programme.
- UK Honours degree (2:2 minimum) in a relevant subject, or five years’ work experience in a relevant field
- Equivalent qualifications from other countries will be considered